|Soft ladies bamboo socks, a spot stripe print with a contrasting heel and toe.
54% Bamboo, 22% Organic Cotton, 22 Recycled Polyester, 2%
Gentle machine wash at 30 degrees. Wash with similar colours. Warm iron on reverse. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
UK size: 4-7
Here are just some of the reasons to swap your socks to bamboo ones:
And for the reasons above, you don’t have to wash them everyday. You can wear them for up to 4 days before requiring to wash them thus reducing their environmental impact!
- Bamboo fibres have qualities for regulating heat ensuring the foot is cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Bamboo is grown naturally and doesn't contain any of the artificial chemicals presents in most modern clothes. The gentle soft fabric ensures the foot is kept dry and the skin not irritated
- Can reduce the risk of any fungus or bacterial type infections.
- Bamboo has antibacterial properties due to an antimicrobial bio-agent called "bamboo kun". This agent repels pest, insects and other irritants and is what allows bamboo to be grown naturally, without pesticides. As bamboo socks have inherited these properties they can fight germs, fungus and other negative side effects and help combat athlete's foot and other recurring conditions.
- Bamboo also provides excellent UV protection. It has excellent sweat absorbing properties and its breathable texture makes it ideal for travelling and wear in almost any situation.
- Bamboo has a naturally porous texture and is a wonderful deodoriser. It doesn't harbour unpleasant odours, which is often the case with lower quality products. The looser design of the socks can also help with people suffering from secondary issues with their feet, such as swollen ankles, tightness or general poor circulation. The composition of the sock encourages circulation and treats sensitive areas of the foot with care.
- Bamboo socks are non-allergenic.